Lama dah aku tak membebel, kan? ;)
I heard something about pembangkang wants to reduce the number of government employees if they ever naik takhta kerajaan. And, of course, since the words came from pembangkang, orang gomen melenting.
The way I see it, kerajaan has to take it positively lah. Pembangkang is there for the check and balance. I think even Mahathir said that before, somewhere, and I read it. I can’t recall where though. To me, kalau takde pembangkang, maka jadiklah semua MP or Ministers besar kepala. And I can’t imagine how they are going to rule the country. A simple example is how Astro dominate the satellite tv market in Malaysia. Diorang cekik darah pun, telan jelah. Of course the obvious option is not to subscribe to them lah kan? But since it’s a luxury that we want to have, telan je cekadak diorang tu. Another example is Maxis and Celcom. They used to dominate the market and can tarik harga sesuka hati. But when the market is now populated with other competitors, barulah they get reasonable. Errr.. get my comparison or not?? Hahahaha.. Ke comparison syok sendiri tuh?
Being kerajaan, it doesn’t mean that you have to deny all pembangkang punya statement. Or rather that’s what I think. At least evaluate lah dulu their points. Ni bukan bahas Piala Perdana Menteri where you have to object segala yang pembangkang kata. Nilai dulu the value of the statement then baru bangkang semula. Do you really think that the government employees sekarang tak cukup kakitangan kah? Do you really think that all of them are fully utilised up to the optimum kah? Have you ever done a survey on that? Have you actually checked the work and the quality kah? Have you actually go round every desk and see them at work all the time kah? I bet you, kalau gomen staff suma kena pakai baju batik hari-hari, maka kelihatanlah mereka bertebaran di kedai mamak, di Alamanda dan bermacam-macam kedai lagi during office hours. I am pretty sure of that.
I am not asking for retrenchment. I am asking for a more efficient government. Kalau staf melambak pun, tapi keje lembab nak mampos, tak guna gak.
Erk.. tu jelah bebelan aku. Bebelan ilmiah gitu.
Angah
1 comment:
ilmiah talks makes me spinning! kekeke. anyway, competitors are good and important to make you improve yourself. agree on what you ramble about. heh!
Post a Comment