Cetusan hati, ilham jiwa, luahan rasa, tarian jari, sulaman kata, tersebut cerita..

Tuesday, 3 January 2012

Back to life, back to reality..

Today is my first day at work after being away for more than a week. It was a good break indeed. Time passed by so fast. But I had great time. Mostly because most of the time during the break, it was spent with families. Most of the time I was away from home. Kalau tak Seremban, Pilah, then Melaka. Balik KL pun hari Khamis jap, pastu back to Seremban on Saturday. Sempatlah jugak mengemas rumah sikit-sikit. Sempatlah jugak gi tengok wayang seround.

And now, got to pick up my momentum that I have left behind. Huhuhuu.. Tough, but the moment aku masuk ofis, I know it's going to be okay. This is what I do. This is what 'normal' to me.

Bila dah back to 'reality' ni, my body clock automatically get adjusted lak. Tau lak time lapo. Kalau time cuti tu, suma main langgar je. Since dah lapo ni, nak kena carik food ye! Muehehehe.. Food pun, kalau dah kat ofis ni, pandai je makan oat or cereal ye! Kalau kat rumah, jangan harap.

Worait. A short update to mark that I am ready to rock!! *busy benonya Januari nih..*

Angah

1 comment:

Abang Tam said...

ha, nasib baik makan oat/cereal jer.bagus. dapat satu markah! ekekeke
*puas lah nak memantau angah nih*