Cetusan hati, ilham jiwa, luahan rasa, tarian jari, sulaman kata, tersebut cerita..

Wednesday, 2 September 2009

2 weeks in a month

I think, I only live like a normal person for 2 weeks in a month. After 2 weeks, something starts to tip on the balance beam of my hormones and caused hormonal imbalance. And from that day onwards for the next 2 weeks, my life is miserable. Everything seems to be out of place. Every little thing ticks me. And the main target is unfortunately the loved one - my dearest hubby. Every thing that he does doesn't seem right. Obviously every thing that he does wrong, would be out-of-propotionally seem wrong. The wrong things that he did in the past will crop up again. And the hypersensitivity will hit at every opportunity. Fortunately, I can control my temper with the rest of the world. But with the hubby, I am yet to master the skill. Maybe because he's there in my face through thick and thin, and that's why he is the main target. Don't know. No idea. Can't comprehend. Sigh.

I used to be unable to comprehend why it is so difficult for some people to control themselves in time like this. Until I experience it myself, I have no clue how bad hormonal imbalance can affect ones life. Now, I just wish there's an easy way out.

Amazingly, when the 2 weeks of hormonal imbalanced period is over, and when THE period comes, things will go back to normal. My hubby will seem to be like the most loving creature on earth to me. Everything he does will be deeply appreciated by me. Everything looks to be in order. Weird.

And in this Ramadhan, during the period week, my hubby helps to pack breakfast and lunch for his dearest wife yang evil yang tak penah bangun sahur dan biarkan dia bersahur sorang-sorang untuk tahun ini melainkan di hujung minggu. Sweet gitu, kan? Kekekekeke..

Angah

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

weh...ko ni kan.

sweet mende....

sweat ada la.

Anonymous said...

kdg2 tahap kesabaran husband ada had nye...

Hazelsyd said...

hehehe bawak2 bersabar angah..hehe..try to overcome those period in which u have hormonal inbalance tu yeah.. u can do it bebeh!

slamat berposa ngah!